Protokoll der Ausschusssitzung im John Webster Zimmer am Mittwoch 7th
Das Treffen begann um 7.30 pm.
VORHANDEN: Claire Axten, Tom Winn, David Brunt, Sally Holz, Jacqui Ritter, Katrina Dumontroty, Barbara Cowell, Dianne Baker, Käfige Butler, Reg Alford, Peter Fry, Barbara Fry
, Kay Strain
: Bernard Squire, Marina Richards, Paul Badman
- Claire welcomed everyone to the meeting.
- Claire checked that everyone had read the minutes from the May meeting and signed them as a true record.
- Entstandener Fragen
- A card was received from Collette Langlois thanking the Twinning Association for the card that she received following the death of her husband.
- Clock Distribution – Katrina contacted the Twinning families to check that they had received a clock. Claire will contact Sharon to see how many French families still need a clock.
- Report on Parish Council Investiture – some members attended the evening at Strode Theatre on 25th It was a very good and interesting evening.
No report available
- Treasurer's Report
- Gravenchon Visit 2018
Katrina has obtained some coach and ferry costings
- Travel Arrangements
. It was suggested that it might be less expensive if booked from the French side of Brittany Ferries
, Katrina will investigate
. It was agreed to make a provisional booking for the coach with Taylors Coaches
- Visit to Isny 2017
27 people are going to Isny this year
. There is a meeting on Saturday morning for all involved to finalise the details
The AGM will take place on Friday
September, 7.30pm in Walton Village Hall
. The meeting will be also be a social gathering and light refreshments will be available
. Gabbie will book the hall
- From Parish Council - £600
- From Clarks - £750
- Application for 2018/19 Parish Council Grant – the form will be completed by the Treasurer.
A ceilidh will be held on Saturday
Oktober, in Compton Dundon Village Hall
. Details to follow
(The hall is not available on this date, no message from the band yet. CA and BF are liaising)
Jacqui has received an enquiry via Facebook from a gentleman who is interested in joining the Twinning Association
- Website and Facebook
23 Toni Della Valle
44 Veronica Brunt
- It was agreed in principle to give a donation to the Street Society to refurbish the Library Garden wall since it celebrates the twinning.
- Street Parish Council representatives this year will be Cllr. Claire Axten and Cllr. Andy Leafe
- AGM & Social gathering
- 2nd September – Merriman Park Fun Day
- 21st October – social event. To be confirmed
- 2nd December – Christmas Cracker 11am – 4.00pm
5th Juli 2017 at 7.30pm in John Webster Room, Parish Zimmer
- Date of Next Meeting