Rendu de la réunion – Avril 2015

Street Twinning Association Logo

Procès-verbal de la réunion du Comité tenue à la Chambre John Webster mercredi 8e Avril 2015. La réunion a commencé à 7.30 pm. ACTUELLE: Bernard Squire, David Brunt, Claire Axten, Cages Butler, Marina Richards, Paul Badman, Reg Alford, Tina Della Valle, Barbara Cowell, Martin Cowell, Dianne Baker, Grâce Squire, Vivienne Squire APOLOGIES, Joan Jewell, Phil Norton-Ashley, Rachel Axten-Higgs, Katrina Dumontroty Rebecca Wells
    1. Bernard welcomed everyone to the meeting.
    2. Bernard vérifié que tout le monde avait lu les minutes et il les a signé comme un vrai record.
    3. Questions découlant:
      • T-shirts – left for next meeting when RAH is here
      • Charity status – next meeting.
      • Marin, Claire, Droit, David possibly Gabbie will help. Marina will borrow a barbecue and use her own, and source the food.
    4. Visite à Isny ​​- 25e à 29e Juin
      • It was good to meet together with those who are going and to hear about past visits.
      • Claire will send payment requests to participants. The cost is £183.85 per person plus £22 per person for those going on the minibus to the airport.
    5. Visite de Gravenchon
      • The committee agreed it was OK to buy supplies for decorating. If anyone would like to come and help prepare the hall on the Saturday please contact Claire for details.
      • Wine has been bought since Tesco had a 50% off and 25% off six bottles or more. The total cost was just under £200. Claire will give David the credit card receipt.
      • David has most of the payments. They should be paid by 13e
      • Two groups need to be organised before the Bristol visit.
      • The French visitors will arrive at 6.30pm. Marina will ferry the driver to and from the B and B.
    6. plans de collecte de fonds
    • Quiz at Victoria Club – Rachel and Katrina have met and planned the quiz. It is on 24e April at the Victoria Club at 7.30 pm. Donations for the raffle would be welcomed.
    • Claire has written to the primary schools asking if they are having a summer fair and whether we can have a stall. No answers yet as it is the Easter holidays.
    • Car boot sale – It was agreed to start collecting sellable items for June/July. Please could all members do this. Plus de détails à suivre.
Le comité est très désireux d'entendre des idées pour la collecte de fonds des membres se il vous plaît.
  • Loterie
1st - 61 - Mark Sumner 2e - 28 - Maureen Parfitt

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse de messagerie ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont marqués *