Protokoll der Ausschusssitzung im John Webster Zimmer am Mittwoch 2nd November 2016. Das Treffen begann um 7.30 pm.
VORHANDEN: Bernard Squire, David Brunt, Marina Richards, Tom Winn, Dianne Baker, Sally Holz, Paul Badman, Jacqui Ritter, Reg Alford, Katrina Dumontroty, Barbara Cowell, Peter Fry, Avril Berry, Helen Cooper
, Kay Strain
: Claire Axten, Käfige Butler
- Bernard welcomed everyone to the meeting.
- Bernard checked that everyone had read the minutes from the October meeting and he signed them as a true record.
- Entstandener Fragen
- Revised Constitution – after a short discussion it was agreed to defer signing until the meeting in January.
- Bags at Street TIC – Marina will need to raise in invoice for the TIC which they will then pay. More bags are needed, Sally to ask Claire to order more.
Marina reported that subscription payments are coming in via BACS
- Treasurer's Report
. Katrina will email a reminder to members to make payment
. Once list is complete membership cards will be issued
The Mayor and her family
- Gravenchon Visit 2017
(husband and two children
) will need accommodation as will some others
Jacqui will advertise on Facebook and the website for more host families
. It was suggested that some families write a few lines about how the twinning works for them
, how they accommodate visitors etc
. These comments can be also be added to FB and the website
Katrina will check that everyone is happy to host
- Clocks – David produced some designs for the engraving of the clock. As the size of the clock is still unknown a decision will be made at the next meeting.
- Coach Parking at Strode for Longleat visit – this has been approved by Strode College. Marina will contact the Victoria Club and Clarks Village to ask if the coach could be left overnight.
Peter said there were
- Visit to Isny 2017
28 adults and
16), this includes
12 people new to the Isny twinning
Various flight options were mentioned
; it would be expensive to fly from Bristol
. Peter will check with Easyjet once flights are available
- Christmas Cracker
Dezember. Sharon will get the wine –
, 6 red and also the cheese
. Katrina will sort the tables
. Marine, Jacqui and Katrina will have a planning meeting and email a rota for people to sign up to help on the day
Raffle prizes are needed
, if anyone would like to donate then please let Katrina
, Jacqui or Marina know
Jacqui has put quite a bit on the website and facebook recently
- Website and Facebook
. Twitter will be used more when there are events going on
Tom has emailed the information for paying by BACS
, please ensure your name is included in the text box
, cheques will be accepted
. Tom will email the forms
22 Hayley Rowden
66 Pauline Jones
(donated back into the Twinning funds at Pauline's request
Bernard read out a thank you note from Grace for the flowers and good wishes she received
- Termin der nächsten Sitzung:
Januar 2017 7.30
im John Webster Room, Parish Zimmer.